"If a guy has black satin sheets, run," said Ashley, emphatically.
I'm pretty sure this rule of thumb also applies to leopard print satin sheets. After all, you can tell a lot about a person by their bed. I'm very into my bed. I love my bed. I may even be in love with it.
"What does my bed say about me?" I wondered aloud, "I know it's a little old-fashioned, but I kind of like it."
I have a total of eight pillows, my sheets are ivory 600-thread count, and my duvet cover is woven with a jacquard print.
"I like it!" said Ashley, "It says: This is my throne."
Here are things to watch out for:
- A bed with one good pillow and one crappy pillow Guess who's getting the crappy pillow?
- A bed with two crappy pillows Really???
- People who sleep with teddy bears or porcelain dolls
- All navy blue sheets or sheets that are printed like graph paper Let me guess–he is between the age of 26 and 29 years old.
- People who do not own a down comforter (or an alternative down comforter)
- Random mix-matched sheets
I would say that you should strive for the bed seen above in this picture, at the very least: four good pillows, a matching sheet set in a high thread count, and a(n) [alternative] down comforter.