This recipe proves that you can transform a plain ol' can of Campbell's Chicken Noodle into something more elegant, like a nice creamy and lemony Greek-inspired soup. Serve it with warm pita points and a Mediterranean/Middle Eastern dip (like taramosalata, hummus, or baba ganoush) to make it a meal.
1 can of Campbell's Chicken Noodle
2 organic eggs
Maldon sea salt
Freshly cracked black peper
1. Cook Campbell's Chicken Noodle according to the instructions on the label. Keep it at a happy simmer--do not boil. Squeeze half of the lemon into the pot of soup and lightly stir it in.
2. Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk with the juice from the other half of the lemon.
3. Slowly ladle hot broth into the bowl in a steady stream and whisk into the egg mixture. Add another ladle or two and do the same.
4. Pour everything back into the pot of soup and turn off the heat to ensure that the egg mixture doesn't curdle. The key is to keep it smooth and silky.
5. Sprinkle fresh dill fronds into the pot and add a bit of sea salt and lots of freshly cracked black pepper. Serve immediately.